A Birmingham shop keeper has been jailed for 4 months after he was caught selling skin bleaching products that contained toxic chemicals.
Jafeer Hussain, 33 repeatedly ignored warnings from trading standrards officials and continued to sell the illegal skin treatment's which contained Mercury, a substance that can cause kidney failure when comes into contact with human skin. Mr Hussain had been selling these dangerous substances to many black and asian women. He was reported to have been selling them from; Beauty Queens on Dudley Road, Winson Green; Afro Hair and Beauty on Coventry road in Small Heath and Soho cosmetics and Beauty Queens on Dudley road.
A paedophile from Winson Green in Birmingham has been jailed for a string of sickening sex attacks on youngsters. Daniel Douglas known locally as Nikey, aged 27, was jailed on Friday (17.09.2010) for five counts of raping a child under 13 and six counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
It's Bank Holiday weekend and the decision is whether to go to Leeds or London carnival? London is the UK's biggest street party for over 40 years. Leeds is a huge park celebration with sound systems and the infamous Pyjama parade. But which one will you be going?
A killer jailed for taking the life of 18-year-old Jordon Sergeant from Birmingham, following a row on Facebook about a firework being thrown, continues to make threats and gloats with the victims family about the killing via a social networking site whilst in detention. WTF!?
- Killed with 1 punch - Killer gets 4 years!
- EVERYTHING you need to know to set up a website
- Close to finding the Yardie Osama - Supatrax EXCLUSIVE!
- 16 years for attempted murder in Mosley, Birmingham
- 3 arrested in connection with Sodom shooting
- Birmingham's answer to High School High
- Man shot in Sodom, Birmingham.
- Actors needed - no experience required
- Robbed, gun butt and threw in a skip.
- The first Black BNP member